I had a very hectic August and 1st week of September training teachers before school started and finishing a few big projects. Some of these things I can share on this blog, and in an attempt to get into a regular blogging habit here, I will try to make a daily post each day this week (starting Monday… tomorrow I will focus on my writing for Walden).
The first few posts will be links to materials and reflections from these recent events:
- Level 1 Teacher Technology Certification: Trainer of Trainers (For Tech Lead Teachers)
- Level 1 Teacher Technology Certification (For Beginners)
- Internet Awareness and Safety (For Educators and Parents)
- iPhoto and iMovie in the Classroom (For Elementary Teachers)
- CUE 2007 Session Submissions
- An interesting email exchange with Clark Aldrich (Related to my research)
- Quotes from Peter Senge and other organizational change theorists (For my research)
I will add links here as I complete these posts. I suspect there will be additional posts this week on account of the reading I do online as well.
PS. I still plan to post a series of posts containing categorized links to items I’ve found interesting over the past six months, but have not blogged about. I’ll try to do one of those a day, too.